Inflatable touring SUP boards
Loading more results...
Inflatable touring paddle boards from the world famous brand “Beluga”
Beluga presents the collection of Touring stand up paddle boards. This category perfectly suits for long distance paddling, for people of big weight and for riding with children or/and pets. Here you will find the overview of Touring SUPs for sale with the list of the equipment technical features and advantages. Besides, this text contains the abilities of Touring paddle board application.
Inflatable Touring SUP features and application
The shape, weight and design of Touring stand-up paddle boards provide versatility of their application. They are quite popular for various ways of paddling including cruising on smooth water over long distances. To provide load-carrying capacity and rigidity, Touring stand-up paddleboards are designed with thicker deck about 6 Inches. The length of such boards varies from 10'6 to 12'6 feet. The width of the touring model is usually 11’8 FT. Durable drop-stitch PVC of Touring SUP is the guarantee of long durability.
These Touring SUP boards are not as stable as other travelling models, but they are much faster. The inflatable Touring paddle boards are equipped with the whole number of features which provide comfortable and safe riding. The most important of them are the following:
- 6 stainless steel D-rings. Four of them are being used by the bungee tie down cords. Another one suits for SUP Touring board leash attaching. The sixth D-ring is located underneath the nose, and it can be used for towing.
- Crocodile Skin Traction Pad. This part of the best Touring SUP is specially designed with Beluga logo which makes the models unique and attractive. The material of the Touring ISUP Traction Pad provides fixity and stability for riders.
- Bungee Cords. Bungee cords together with the D-rings are used for ample storage of larger miscellaneous items which might be taken by the rider on adventure. They provide high reliability and durability.
- Fins. The models have two attached smaller side fins and one 9” removable center fin. Such unique design of the best Touring ISUPs provides a lot of versatility. The large center fin can be either added by the rider for good tracking in flat water or left off in shallow rivers.
- Carry Handle. This Touring SUP paddle board element is made of strong nylon. This material provides strong durability, and the handle design is the guarantee of comfort in use.
The combination of such important features and elements makes this Beluga equipment really the best inflatable Touring SUP, which can be found at the modern market.
Advantages of Touring stand up paddleboards for sale
Riders buy inflatable Touring paddle boards at Beluga online store because of various equipment advantages. Here is only a short list of them:
- well gliding on any type of water;
- bungee ties up front to secure gear;
- tri-fin configuration for better stability;
- comparatively high speed for a smaller board;
- great variety of important accessories;
- 6 stainless steel D-rings for various use;
- decent SUP paddle board tracking.
These important features which provide comfortable usability are complimented with moderate Touring stand up paddle boards' price. You can order this excellently designed model right now, and select necessary accessories for better use.